Thursday, January 15, 2015

School Visit

   I recently went to a 3rd grade class to talk about being an Illustrator. It was so much fun getting to show them my work and see how excited they were about it! (Especially my Fishs Eddy Dish towel!)
After the talk, we played my new favorite game, exquisite corpse, or more 3rd grade friendly named, Mystery Character. For those of you not familiar with the game, you fold a paper in 3, one person draws the head, pass it to the next person who draws the body, pass it to the 3rd person who draws the legs. When you open it up, you have a funny character with a head, body, and legs that don't match each other!

                                              Here are some of my favorites!

great color choices!





I was also given some hand drawn pictures from the students which was so sweet! This was one of my favorites that I got:

The perfect time for donuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment